Hi! all! Haven't posted for a while because very busy and actually sick of the computer. I have sold a few of my Nappernoos from my eBay store "NANNY AND POPPY STUFF".That is encouraging but yet I need to sell sell sell. http://www.nappernoo.com/. You will not believe the hail storm that we had on June 21. I have never seen so much hail that my hubby had to shovel the walk. It was amazing. I got to practice with my video camera and really capture a close up view. I zoomed in(stupid) and did not zoom out for a long time. I almost ruined it but finally in the end you can see the action. See the pics!! My feet were freezing. It totally destroyed all my perennials (which are plants that come up every year) ripped their leaves to shreds and now I do not feel like weeding a garden of ripped plants which will not bloom this year. As for the 4Th of July, we went fishing on beautiful lake Huron(nothing) went to garage sales and pigged out a Hungry Howie's. They know us so well there that they ask which pizza to make on our way in. As I consume 3/4 of a pizza, Hubby can consume 2 or maybe 3 on a good day!! He says he now has the 3/4 rule. Only 1 and 3/4 and then stop. We get our 5.99 worth when we eat there. I do not think that they make a cent of money. Everything is great in northern Michigan. The sky is blue. The birds are singing, and all in good health. Happy July!!!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment