Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birthday bash

Well today was my birthday and we went to town, bought groceries, and went to Hungry Howie's for their lunch buffet. That is all you can eat pizza with all you can drink pop. I am not complaining. Hubby and I can put away a bunch of food and going to a fancy restaurant with a serving as big as your fist, would not do. We tried to go fishing but the black sky's were lurking to pounce the minute we got 5 miles out. I freak when I see lightning on the water so the ride back to shore is a bit unpleasant for hubby. One time he came home and couldn't hear for 2 days. We hope to try the fishing thing tomorrow if weather permits. My birthday was rather pleasant but as time goes on it goes faster. My grandma used to tell me that and I just laughed and thought grandma was getting senile. My children have started remembering my birthday every year now, since they think my time on this earth is limited. I get cards, flowers, gift cards and much acknowledgement. I feel so special. Happy Birthday to me!!!!www.nappernoo.com

No comments: