Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Road construction

As I sit in my house today I hear the noises of trucks roaring their engines on the 2 lane highway at the end of my driveway. As I walk the 5Th mile trek to get my mail, I see several cars backed up as they wait for 20 min for the 2 cars coming 1 mile down the road. Doesn't the highway department have a rule for highways with the total of 100 cars that pass in a 24 hr. period. For goodness sakes, this is not Chicago, or Detroit. Give me a break. Common sense is not something people seem to have any more. As I sat in my sewing room today,making the one and only NAPPERNOO I Listened as the news said that an old fashioned fun slide in England was going to be torn down because IT DOESN'T MEET STANDARDS OF SAFETY.How ridiculous is that. My goodness, how many times did you get hit in the head or fall off a slide when you were a kid. This world is going green and stupid!!!!! www.nappernoo.com

No comments: