Thursday, June 5, 2008

I gotta start somewhere

Living in a small town can be challenging. For one thing starting a blog with dial up is awful. We don't have cable here and sat. is too expensive right now so live with it. I am pretty good with a PC though, for a country bumpkin. I live on 10 beautiful acres and my house is buried in the woods. I live only four miles from town if we need some supper. Sometimes my hard working husband grabs from the cubboard and hopes for the best. We work hard though. I have a product that I am trying to market which is quite a challenge. I don't know if you have ever invented something before, but it takes years. I am getting a patent so that money is gone now and hopefully it will be worth it some day. I will mention my website in every blog I write in between stories about fishing, dogs, grand kids,and the great outdoors. I will be writing a lot about fishing because I plan to do a lot of it. School is out so the grand kids will be coming soon. More about us another day. Here it is ! www.nappernoo.com

No comments: